Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Feliz outubro!!

So this is going to be really short since I'm running out of time, but this week was great! General Conference, exchanges, and some unforgettable days.

Last Monday night our Branch President called us with some good news that we will probably have a chapel built in Janaúba!!! The leaders of the church aren't letting us renovate the house we are at because they will send in a request for a chapel. It was awesome. I got the reaction of the other missionaries on film. I'll send the video!

General Conference was super awesome!!! It was great to hear those great men speaking. I felt like they really focused on the doctrine of Christ (a lot on repentance), the day of the Lord, and missionary work!

We need to get going. I hope everyone has a great week! I love you guys!!

Elder Searle
116448

No comments:

Post a Comment