Friday, October 28, 2016

TRANSFERS

Well, today I will say good bye to Janaúba. It's been an amazing experience to serve here in Janaúba and I'm sure going to miss a lot of people here. I love the members here and they have made a big impact on me. Especially our Branch President, who has been working so well to help the branch grow. E. Marques is leaving too, and he cried when he found out that we were going. We have become great friends and I hope to see him and his family again.

I'm headed to a city named Pampulha that sits just outside of Belo Horizonte! My new companion will be Elder Volino. He is Brazilian and from the south of Brazil I think. I met him once and remember that he is tall and looks like an american. I'm excited and a little worried at the same time because of the new responsibility. I will be a Zone Leader and take care of 4 districts.

This week was good. I did two baptism interviews and we taught quite a bit. We had a good attendance in sacrament meeting and we found out yesterday that the request for a chapel has already been made!!! Our mission president will have a meeting on Sunday to see what will be done. I sure hope they will be able to construct the chapel soon!!

Tonight we travel to Montes Claros by bus and tomorrow we will catch a flight early in the morning to BH. I'm excited to be in a new area with a new companion! Have a great week you guys! I will send some pictures that I took this week.

Elder Searle
141189
Making some visits with our branch president and his son

Saying goodbye to the ward council

Last night saying goodbye to Honorato

The other Elders trying to close E. Marque's suitcase

No comments:

Post a Comment