Monday, April 3, 2017



Happy General Conference!

This week was really great. I learned so much from General Conference and am excited to study the talks better this week. My companion and I always listen to a General Conference talk while getting ready in the morning and I'm exctied to have some new ones to listen to! I was especially touched by President Monson's talk on kindness and charity in the Priesthood Session and President Uchtdorf's talk on trading fear for love.

On Wednesday I had a shock. I looked in the mirror and saw a patch of white hairs on my head. I'm only 20 years old! Well at least I'm not going bald.. yet. I'll send some pictures. We plucked 10 of them out.

Wednesday we also did an exchange. It was great!

This week will meet with President to talk about transfers and then on Sunday night we call all the missionaries who were transfered! I've never done that before and I'm excited to see what it will be like.

I love you guys! Have a great week!

Elder Searle
115783






No comments:

Post a Comment