Monday, March 27, 2017



This week we did 3 exchanges in a row in our area. That was a lot of fun and very exhausting. The results were very positive. On the first day E. Macedo and I found an amazing family that lives in the same apartment buildings as us. Carlos, Cristiane, Gabriel, Nicole and Aquiles. It feels like so long since I've worked with a complete family that's progressing. They are a really special family and I am so excited to see them continue to progress!!

On the second day of exchanges I was with E. Barbosa, my last companion! It was wonderful. I forgot how funny he is and how good it is to work with him.

Third day of exchanges I was with E. Keim! He got into the mission field last transfer and it was good to give him some portuguese tips.

Yesterday at church this old lady pulled me aside and said "your face looks like a crying baby." And then started to laugh. It was quite the experience!

Yesterday we taught a lesson to the youth about the Atonement and Missionary work. It went really well and we were able to make some goals with them to share the gospel with their friends.

I'm really excited for General Conference this week! I know that the Lord has much to say and I'm more than ready for some instruction from Him.

I love you guys! Have a great week!!

Elder Searle
115128









No comments:

Post a Comment