Monday, April 24, 2017

This week was full of good stuff! We had a mission leadership council, did two exchanges, and had a miracle happen!

Actually two miracles happened. On Wednesday I found ou that I will extend my mission and stay another transfer! It really made me glad and gave me a new boost to work diligently. 

The other miracle happened on Thursday suring an exchange. We were trying to find someone to teach before lunch and out of nowhere this lady who was walking her dog calls us over and asks us what our work is. Turns out, she had been praying for a few weeks to be spiritually set free. We followed her to her apartment building and taught her the first lesson in the lobby. She was super receptive and said that it was an answer to her prayers. She was an answer to our prayers as well! Ufortunately she had to travel this last weekend, but she will go to church next Sunday. She wants to be baptized before she does a surgery on the 9th of May. Her name is Elenice.

I had the opportunity to speak at church yesterday, which was a good experience. I talked about faith, repentance, and baptism. I was tempted to invite all our investigators to be baptized during it.
This week we will have a few Zone Conferences. It should be a good time.

Love you guys!

Elder Searle
112324





No comments:

Post a Comment