Monday, March 20, 2017

Good morning!

This week was a miracle. Nadir was baptized after investigating the church for over 6 months. I remember meeting him for the first time in an exchange I did here in December. It has been wonderful to work with him these past 3 weeks. He made it through a long process of repentance and is finally with his family as a member of the church.

We had a few conferences this week as well which were great. I learned a lot about the pre-existence and how i need to honor everything I chose there. It was nice to be with so many missionaries I have come to know over my mission as well.

We also did an exchange. It was really fun to be with my MTC companion E. Silfies again!

I love you guys! Have a great week!

Elder Searle
107442










No comments:

Post a Comment