Monday, November 21, 2016

Happy almost Thanksgiving!

This week was Stake Conference and it was super great! Elder Leal, a seventy of the church, came and spoke to us. He talked about getting to know Christ, opposed to knowing about Christ. It was really inspiring and made me reflect quite a bit. Our mission president spoke about the Prophet and told some cool stories about President Monson that I hadn't heard before!

This week we started English Class here. I forgot to take a picture, but it went really well. This week I will try to take a picture. Everyone thinks my companion is american too and really enjoyed the class!

We also did an exchange with one of the District Leaders in our Zone. It was great! I ended up almost getting lost because I'm still getting used to the new area. We found some new investigators though so that was good.

I have to be quick today since we are short on time. I'm fine and happy to be serving the Lord! I'll send some pictures. I love you guys! Have a wonderful week!

Elder Searle
112443





No comments:

Post a Comment