Monday, June 5, 2017

Happy June!

This week was great. Two zone conferences, two exchanges and a lot of teaching. We were able to teach the rest of the missionary lessons to Fernanda and her son, Diogo. They are a true blessing.

Yesterday at church Genivaldo asked me to perform his priesthood ordination. I believe that it was the first time that I conferred the priesthood to someone. It was a wonderful experience. He and Uilquer will distribute the sacrament next Sunday! And they are already taking the classes to receive the Melchizedek Priesthood!

The zone conferences talked a lot about the Holy Ghost. I feel like my comprehension really grew in regard to this subject. I am grateful for my mission president and for him to have taught me so much about the gospel principles.

Have a wonderful week! I love you all.

Elder Searle
107260






No comments:

Post a Comment