Monday, June 26, 2017

My last email! :0

This morning I had my final interview with President Fernandes. It was a super great experience and I think I finally realized that my mission is coming to an end. Today we will do a family night with some of my converts and it should be great! Then tomorrow I will go through self-sufficiency class with the other missionaries that are going home and then on Wednesday I fly out! Crazy!!

This week was absolutely amazing. I really could not have created a better week to end my mission. We had two amazing exchanges and lots of people are progressing here. Yesterday was the best part of the week. It was Stake Conference and I felt the Spirit strongly during the meeting. Uilquer was sustained to receive the Melchizedek Priesthood and right after the conference he asked me to perform the ordinance. It was the first time that I have ever conferred the Melchizedek Priesthood to someone and it was a very special moment. Uilqer and his wife Daniele have progressed so well since their baptism.

The sensation of going home is rather different than any other. I am so used to missionary life that it's going to be very strange for the first bit at home. I will surely miss the work and the amazing people here. I am forever grateful that Heavenly Father gave me the blessing and privilege of serving a full-time mission. I know that He loves me and blesses me according to my obedience. I know that my Redeemer lives and that he provides the means for me to receive a fulness of joy.

Thank you for the support and prayers! I love you.

Elder Searle
116982







No comments:

Post a Comment