Monday, May 22, 2017

Hello everyone!

This week was a good one. Lots of good changes came to pass. My new companion is an awesome missionary named Elder Bellum! He is from Colorado and speaks portuguese better than any other american on the mission. It will be nice to have him here and to work with him.

Uilquer received the Aaronic Priesthood yesterday and he will baptize his brother-in-law this Saturday! Lots of miracles are happening here.

The transfers went smoothly. And the new missionaries all seem really excited! Almost all of them are converts to the church and a little older. They will be a great addition to our mission.

I am so grateful for my mission and all the little things that the Lord does for me each day. I know He lives and guides my life. I love the Lord.

Elder Searle
121115







No comments:

Post a Comment