Monday, February 6, 2017

This week was full of fun stuff. Wednesday and Thursday we had exchanges with a companionship in our Zone and then with the Assistants. I learned a lot and we were able to get a lot of work done! Saturday Tayná was baptized and on Sunday she was confirmed! This week we have Mission Leadership Council and a Mission Tour with Elder Bassett!! I'm really excited.

Tayná grew a lot this week. She decided to take out the piercings in her lip and dress more modestly. She understood very well the purpose of her baptism and had a really spiritual experience during the weekend. It was a good baptismal meeting. She invited her family and some extended family members that came as well! I am excited for her and her progress in the gospel.

These past few weeks I have been having quite the experience with the Book of Mormon. I am studying in a new way that I really like. I got a fresh copy in Portuguese and I am marking in one color every time it refers to Jesus Christ, another color for His attributes, another for His words, and another for the 5 steps in the doctrine of Christ. It is helping me understand the nature of Christ and focus on the most important teachings. I am also memorizing the key topic(s) of each chapter in the Book of Mormon. Studying this way makes me happy and strengthens my testimony.

Well that's about all I have for this week. I love you guys!

Elder Searle
126662






No comments:

Post a Comment