Monday, January 16, 2017

Happy transfers everybody!

So tomorrow I will get a new companion and will continue serving in Pampulha!! My new companion is Elder Barbosa! He is from the north of Brazil, bu other than that I don't know much about him and I've never met him before. It should be awesome to meet him tomorrow! I will train him to be a Zone Leader so that should be fun. Also, many missionaries in our Zone will train brand new missionaries this transfer!

This week has been great! We did an exchange with the assistants and I did a baptismal interview. The lady I interviewed is super cool! She has read the whole Book of Mormon in less than 25 days! I was so surprised. I don't know how people can read that fast and still remember stuff. But she is super converted and ready for baptism!

Thankfully, we were able to find some good investigators this week. Some friends of a member came to the English Class and then came to church on Sunday! We will be teaching them tonight.

I hope you all had a great week! I love you guys!

Elder Searle
129658






No comments:

Post a Comment