Monday, June 19, 2017

It's my last week :0

My mission is going by so quickly. This past week we did three exchanges with some amazing missionaries. I got to be companions with E. Dedeco for a day again!! It was great. After I trained him he got transferred to be the executive secretary and has been in the same area for almost a year! I love working with him.

This week we will do two more exchanges and have the transfer meeting. I am excited to see who will take my place as the next assistant! And then we will have Stake Conference here! Two of the men I baptized, Uilquer and Genivaldo, will recieve the Melchezidek Priesthood at the Sunday session!! I am super duper excited.

I feel imensly grateful for all the experiences gained and lessons learned on my mission. Being a missionary is the hardest and most rewarding thing I've ever done in my life. There aren't words to explain the joy and love that I feel each day. I love missionary work and I know that there is no greater work than this. I thank the Lord for the privilege it is to represent Him.

I love you guys! Have a great week.

Elder Searle
125186





No comments:

Post a Comment