Monday, January 9, 2017

Boa tarde!

This week has been wonderful! We did another exchange, had leadership council, and found some great new investigators!

I don't have a ton of time so I will try to cover the most important stuff. On Friday, we went to a contact's house who we met at a church soccer activity. He and his brother (Víctor and Junior) are both really receptive and are excited to get to know the church better. They were so curious during the first message and it seemed like they were directing everything through their questions and comments. They accepted baptism and have been reading from the Book of Mormon! I am excited to continue working with them.

Fátima is doing really well. She will bring a friend to church this Sunday and also come to the church to do family history during this week. We gave her a triple combination on her birthday Saturday!! She didn't have the courage to bear her testimony in sacrament meeting this Sunday, but I believe that next month she will for sure. But she is really enjoying Relief Society and even won a treat this Sunday for explaining apostasy in the class!

Edson came to church with his wife again! His mom sent him his birth certificate through mail and as soon as it gets to him we will try to get them married as soon as possible so he can be baptized. It will be the first time that I make a marriage happen on my mission and it should be a great experience!

This is Elder Volino's last week on the mission! So next week I should already know who my next companion will be. That will be exciting! I love you guys!!

Elder Searle
113775







No comments:

Post a Comment